Friday 15 January 2016

Dior Spring 2016 Collection – Glowing Gardens


The temperature has taken a serious nosedive here in London and, although I am hugely grateful for today's blue skies, there's no denying that I am looking forward to spring. Warmer weather, longer days, bunnies, flowers... you get the picture. Of all the spring 2016 beauty collections that I have seen so far, I think Dior has captured this essence of spring the best.

The limited edition Glowing Gardens collection is exactly how it sounds – a range of products that celebrate that quintessential Dior glow using colours inspired by the flower gardens of Granville.

Below are a selection of my favourite items – I particularly want to get my hands on that beautiful illuminator! I thoroughly recommend checking out the whole collection on Dior's website and, if there's anything you want, get in there quickly before it sells out....







From top to bottom:
Illuminator – currently sold out
Nail Polish £19 each
5 Couleurs Eyeshadow £43.50
Dior Blush £32.50
Rouge Dior Baume £26.50

For UK readers most items are available at www.selfridges.com, for US try Sephora or Saks.
See the full collection at www.dior.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment