Friday 11 December 2015

Kure Bazaar Nail Polish



Kure Bazaar calls themselves an eco-trendy company and considering the range of colours, the lack of chemicals and the detoxing properties within the polish, it seems fair enough.


The packaging is sturdy, sleek and classy. The range of colours is extensive but to get all wintery, I picked out the deep, shimmery purple called 'Catwalk'.


The varnish applied smoothly and although I did two coats, one would have been enough. The shimmer-ness made the nails look super duper glossy but it wasn't too much. 


Although I used O.P.I's Drip Dry drying drops, the product dried quickly. Despite wearing a base and top coat, several nails chipped after two days. I'm going to try the other shades to see if they do the same.

If you are someone who is conscious about the chemicals in products, changes their nail colour every few days or wants something that strengthens the nails, whilst wearing some colour, then this brand is definitely for you. I love that they use ingredients such as wheat, cotton and wood pulp to regenerate the nail. My only complaint is that for the price (£15 for 10ml), I would expect the colour to last for several days. 

I am going to try the rose gold colour and fingers crossed, it will last a little longer!

www.amazon.co.uk (Good bargains: £7/8 per 10ml bottle.)
www.naturisimo.com (Free glass nail file with any £30 purchase.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment