Thursday 2 July 2015

I Heart Victoria's Secret Swimwear!


When I go to the States, I stock up on bikinis at Victoria's Secret. Why? Because by wearing them, I am hoping to turn into Gisele Bundchen or Adriana Lima. One can dream... Actually, it's because of their fantastic prints, durability, comfort and 'staying on-ness'! They aren't a cheap option, ranging from £18-£23 and that's just for the top. However, like Jen and I say, you usually get what you pay for and I think they are worth every penny.

They have a huge range of colours and styles – I am especially fond of the tassel front tops. (Memo to self....time to buy some more!) If you don't mind paying the tax, order straight from the U.S. website, or better still, find an American friend to visit for you. Checking out the London store is probably more convenient but be warned, like most international companies, you get much more for your money when buying the products in the country that the company originated. So obviously, in this case, booking a holiday in America is the most cost effective choice, right?!

Check out the full range at www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear

0 comments:

Post a Comment