Monday 16 March 2015

Ruby's of London – vegan patisserie


It’s one thing to eat healthily at home, but when you’re out and about it can be a little trickier, especially when cakes are involved. I might not have a sweet tooth as such but even I appreciate a good cupcake... and why should I miss out on all the fun just because I don’t eat eggs or dairy?! So you can understand my excitement at discovering Ruby’s cupcakes at Greenwich Market. They are beautiful, absolutely delicious, completely vegan and all just a stroll through the park away from my house! 
Ruby has been making her cakes for many years and was even awarded the 2013 British Baker Product Innovation Award. You can order them online or buy them at their market stall on Saturdays and Sundays. They have a fantastic selection that changes seasonally and all the labels are colour coded so you can quickly see which ones are gluten, wheat and/or sugar free as well as vegan. This is extremely useful because, trust me, her stall gets very busy! Seriously though, Ruby is a genius. How do you make cakes without eggs, sugar and dairy that darn delicious?! 
If you find yourself in Greenwich at the weekend (and let’s be honest, it’s a pretty great place to be on a sunny Sunday) go and check them out. Hands down the best vegan cakes I’ve ever eaten. Below is just one of the many Ruby's cakes I love, so for lots more information and mouth-watering images head over to www.rubysoflondon.com!

Find Ruby's at Greenwich Market, Saturdays & Sundays, 10am - 5.30pm
www.rubysoflondon.com

1 comments:

  1. It's a Nice post. best patisserie in london Thanks for sharing this useful information of patisserie and food which should be added in any party.

    ReplyDelete