Tuesday 27 January 2015

Naked Lips? Why, yes!


Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm, £3.82 €5 

Glossybox was super useful this month. It's as if they knew we were looking for natural products in our 'Healthy January' quest! Ta muchly. 

It's 100% natural and looking at the ingredients, it's easy to see why. The flavour is 'Superfruits' and includes blueberry, acai, gojj, baobab (no, I had no clue about this one) and pomegranate. This basically means that it smells yummy and to me, it doesn't have a weird 'natural product' smell. 

It's also 97% organic, which I'm pretty sure means that I can eat it and it counts as one of my five a day. Just kidding.

However, I do seem to ingest anything that is on my lips and so knowing that it probably isn't going to do me any damage is pretty nice. 

For any Carmex lovers out there, try this. It's not quite as thick but it moisturises for a old long while and is my new favourite handbag friend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment