Monday 15 December 2014

Keihl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

 

TYPE OF PRODUCT

PH balanced liquid cleanser for all skin types.

INITIAL THOUGHTS

This was another sample from the Selfridges box that just seemed like an ideal size to take on holiday, so I didn’t really have any expectations as such. I just threw it into my wash bag and didn’t give it another thought until I came to use it. It’s a liquid cleanser that you apply to a damp face. As it is quite thick, I like to massage it into my skin when it’s dry, then add a tiny bit of water to thin it out. It lathers up without feeling like a nasty foaming cleanser full of sulphates that will strip skin of all its moisture.

THE VERDICT

I’m very happy with the current cleansers I have on rotation and wasn’t really looking for another one, but this really surprised me! It is very gentle yet it thoroughly removed all of the residue that can left behind when you’ve just removed your makeup with a balm or oil. I use it most nights and used it in the morning too while I was on holiday, and I'm really pleased with the results.

Kiehl's is a particularly good brand if you are interested in knowing exactly what goes into the products you use. They always list ingredients and make it very clear that an ingredient will never be used based on aesthetics, only if it is beneficial to the skin.

REPURCHASE

Yes! As I said, I really wasn’t looking for a new cleanser but this one has stolen my heart. Good work Kiehl’s! And thank you Selfridges for introducing me to yet another fab product.

£8.50 for 75ml

0 comments:

Post a Comment