Monday 3 November 2014

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


TYPE OF PRODUCT

A gentle rice-based exfoliating powder that activates upon contact with water.


INITIAL THOUGHTS

As I've mentioned before, I normally prefer chemical exfoliators to physical ones, as I find they can be unnecessarily abrasive. However, this product is incredibly gentle. You put a small amount of the powder onto damp hands and it transforms into a paste, which exfoliates the skin without scratching it. Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes are released, hence the smoother, brighter skin.

It's a bit hard to demonstrate how the product looks/reacts with water using photos, so below is a video from Dermalogica demonstrating the product in use. It's very cheesy and over the top, but turn the sound down and go with the visuals!


 

THE VERDICT

I love it! My skin immediately looked brighter and felt smoother. I don't feel the need to use it every day but it is so gentle that you could if you wanted to. No artificial fragrances or colours which is always a plus.


REPURCHASE?

Definitely. I wouldn't normally spend this much on an exfoliator but it will last me a long time as I'm not using it on a daily basis.

RRP £41.50 for 75g

www.dermalogica.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment