Wednesday 15 October 2014

Model Co More Brows



Recently, I’ve been rushing to get ready. Be it getting out of bed late or getting home late for work and rushing to look vaguely presentable and not like I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards.
In one of my rushing moments, I picked up More Brows, which I received in September’s Glossybox. Is it my imagination but is Glossybox becoming epic? For the last few months, nearly every product has been great and their recent boxes have been really pretty. Bravo.

Anywho, I decided to test it out, hoping for a quick fix.According to the brand, the product is a brush-on fibre gel that gives the look of fuller, thicker brows.


From the picture, you can see the small fibres that are brushed onto the brow. Sounds creepy and possibly weird looking but it looks pretty darn good. 



Before application....looking tired and bluhhh! 



After....still tired and bluhhh but, with fuller brows! 

I have quite the bushy brow but this is quick, easy, keeps brows in place, doesn’t feel hard when dry (nobody wants a crispy brow) and does not look over done. I don’t have a Scouse Brow (my friend Brianna will be disapointed by that!)

The only thing to watch out for is that the product can leave a small clump of the product when first brushing it through. It’s easily removed though.

Longevity = all day. I have been rained on and it's stayed in place. 

Later that day..... 

At the moment, because getting out of bed is quite the ordeal, I’m using this daily. It’s not that I like it better than my ‘Beautiful Brows’ but it takes far less time.

Not sure if I would wear it on holiday. Don’t fancy fibres running down my face whilst tanning and sweat festing but, I would willingly test it out. However, If it doesn't budge in a down pour, humidity might not move it either! I should have got Jen to take it to Florida with her and she could have tested it. Just a note to Jennifer....so looking forward to the many presents that you are bringing me back! Mwahaha! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment